Day 1: Phnom Penh – City Tours
7.45 am see you at our meeting pion, "Your hotel lobby floor"
- Morning, When your Today would be a touching day for you when you visit the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum or well known as Toul Sleng Prison, where thousands of Cambodian were detained and executed at the site then later days they were sent to the the Killing Fields, where the last detention and execution center were.
- Killing Fields 's the places, you are going to have an good opportunity to learn about the darkness past of the Cambodian histories which it was a terrible shit happened and it was ruled by the Khmer Rouge, well known a Pol Pot regime or Democratic Kampuchea( Democracy of Cambodia).
Afternoon Tour After lunch break,
Shopping at Russian market before reaching up to royal palace and silver pagoda
- The Royal Palace compound build in 1866 by the Predecessors of King Norodom, where the whole royal families had settled there for almost more than 100 years old, where you are able to view those the most interested buildings. And the attracted building is the throne halls and the Silver Pagoda, the place where you are going to see many statues of Buddha decorated with diamonds, emeralds, gold, and silver are on display
Silver Pagoda of Royal Palace in Phnom Penh
After the visiting of Royal palace and silver pagoda then we are going through to the next door of the palace gate it's called national museum and it's art gallery showing rooms
National Museum art gallery in Phnom Penh
Back to hotel, Overnight at the hotel
Day 2: Phnom Penh –Kratie
- Transfer from Phnom Penh city to go to Kratie town after breakfast, it's an other 5-6 hours drive from Phnom Penh city to Kratie, while traveling we are opportunity to see authentic and smiley local peoples.
- We are stopping at Skun town to see and to have some taste of tarantulas, rest room or to have some snacks
- Checking in your hotel room, then take a short trip by bike to admire the village life of the people here.
After that short trip we are going to have Over night in the town
Day 3: Kratie city tours
8.45 am After breakfast then we are going to visit an nearby island, it's called Kaoh Trong island
- Kratie Kaoh to Trong island is a speedboat crossing small rivers, the Island is the home of the typical Cambodian village life, where people’s livelihood largely depends on rice farming, fishing and fruit cultivation.
- Activities on the island we are going to walk or cycling to go around the island or ket get in horse truck, after the tour ended then we are going to Kampi lake by land or water way
Fresh River Dolphins in Kratie town
- A Kampi village, Prek Kampi "Kampi lake" where it is still possible to see some freshwater river dolphins. you may have a chance to see one of the rare marine turtles on the west coast. After the boat trip, have a tasting of the local specialty of this city – the sticky rice “Krolane”, the glutinous rice and grated coconut, cooked in bamboo tubes.
Overnight in Kratie.
Day 4: Kratie –Preah Vihear
- Morning is an other day to take adventure to go through to Preah Vihear ancient temple, and the temples is one of the 11th century was built on the top of Preah Vihea mountain, dedicated to Hindu Gods. from the foot side to the hill we have to take a private truck or hire a motor scooter to visit the temple's top site
Preah Vihear temple sitting on the top of Preah Vihear Mountain
Overnight at Preah Vihear Town
Day 5: Preah Vihear-Kulen Hill-Siem Reap
- Morning, we are leaving the hotel of Preah Vihear town to go straight to Kulen mountain temple and a natural site, Kulen "lychees" was the early birth of Angkor empire and it's the holy site. after reaching to top site of the mountain then we are going to see 1000 lingas of riverbed, Preah Ang Thum "Great Buddha statues" and waterfall. then lunch at the one of the restaurants there
Kulen Waterfall, top site of Kulen natural park
Overnight at Siem Reap Town
Day 6: Siem Reap Sightseeing Tour
7.45 Am, Meeting up at hotel's lobby floor
- Angkor Wat Temple is one of the most famous temple and very important in Cambodia ancient temples archaeological sites, also in South-East Asia. Which it’s land Stretching over some 400 km2, including forested area, Angkor Archaeological Park
- Angkor Thom is the great city of the surrounded temple like Baphoun, Royal Enclosure Wall nearby with visit Elephant & Leper King Terrace
- Bayon temple, the tower of 4 faces temple, and within 49 towers so that means there are 196 faces of Budhhistsatva Avalokestesvara. the ancient temple is located in the great Angkor city well known as Angkor Thom city temple.
Angkor Wat, sunrising up and the reflexion
Around 12:00pm – lunch time
Day 7: Siem Reap – Banteay Srey – Tonle Sap
4.45 Am, Sunrise at the frontside of Angkor Wat Ancient temple, it need to get up at early time
- Banteay Srei temple or called Ladies temple, located is about 30km from the Angkor wat venue, it was in 10th century by King Rajendravarman II for dedicated to trinity Gods in Hindu mainly Shiva.
- Then it’s off for a quick look at Banteay Samre, which is modeled on Angkor Wat, before heading to the Tonle Sap Lake for a cruise around the floating villages. to see floating houses or well call as floating villages
Floating Village at Tonle Sap lake Siem Reap
Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 8: Siem Reap – Battambang
- After your breakfast at your hotel in Siem Reap then we are leaving to continue to Battambang where located is about 3 hours+ drive from Siem reap Angkor town.
- Checking in your Battambang hotel to leave your properties at safety room. then we are moving to see those of the interested things in and out city like; Sam Pov Mountain and waiting to see bats flying from it's caves
Over night in Battambang
Day 9: Battambang – Phnom Penh
8.45 am leaving the hotel to see those of the following interested things in Battambang town then we are moving to Phnom Penh capital;
- Get in bamboo train to go to paddy rice fields and we are going to Wat Ek Phnom to view old temple and a big statue of Buddha
bamboo train is ready to take an adventuring
After Lunch in Battambang town or somewhere else we are moving straight to Phnom Penh
Overnight in Sihanoukville Hotel
Day 10: Phnom Penh Airport
Morning is your free leisure time your driver is waiting for you at your hotel lobby floor to escort you to the airport to say goodbye and you are about to continuing to your travel destinations
See you again!
All the best to you
Thanks for visiting Cambodia http://cambodiandrivers.com/