Day 1: Phnom Penh City Tour
7.45Am See you at our meeting point
- The Royal Palace compound build in 1866 by the Predecessors of King Norodom, where the whole royal families had settled there for almost more than 100 years old, where you are able to view those the most interested buildings. And the attracted building is the throne halls and the Silver Pagoda, the place where you are going to see many statues of Buddha decorated with diamonds, emeralds, gold, and silver are on display
- Then the next is continuing to visit the National Museum, one of the Cambodian architectures built in 1917 and containing more than 5000 Artworks made of sandstone, bronze, silver, bronze, wood and other things. We travel through the River Front park which has spectacular scenery.
the frontside of the Cambodia Royal Palace, facing to Tonle Sap river
- Driving to pass the Independence Monument built-in 1954, to see the memorial build after the country got fully independent from the French protectoral, and also the independent is sitting on conjunction of Sihanouk and Norodom boulevard Highway
Break for lunch time 12-12.30 Pm Approximately
- Afternoon, We are visiting the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum or well known as Toul Sleng Prison, where thousands of Cambodian were detained and executed at the site then later days they were sent to the the Killing Fields, where the last detention and execution center were. It's the places, you are going to have a good opportunity to learn about the darkness past of the Cambodian histories which it was a terrible shit happened and it was ruled by the Khmer Rouge, well known a Pol Pot regime or Democratic Kampuchea( Democracy of Cambodia).
- The last day of the second day tour is sitting on roof top of river boat cruise to enjoy Phnom Penh evening sunset boat tour and then holding your.
Back to hotel, Overnight at the hotel in Phnom Penh city
Day 2: Phnom Penh –Kampot
8.45Am See you at our meeting point
- After breakfast then we are leaving the hotel to visit Wat Phnom hill, it's the highest in the capital and it's also the city legendary which it was taken city name. And then after seeing the highest hill then we are moving straight for shopping at the Cambodia's local market, central market
- After visiting the market then we are going to Kampot Town, it's a 3-4 hours drive , arriving the town, left your luggages in your safety room then enjoy the rest hours at the Kampot beaches or it's river, if you are interested in sunset boat cruise then please let your times
Day 3:Kampong - Excursion Tours & Sihanoukville
7.45Am See you at our meeting point
- the morning tour is going to pay a visit to La Plantation, which it's the famous for pepper growing of it is high quality. Moreover, early 20th century, Kampot Pepper became the most famous exports to overseas until it was stopped during the Khmer Rouge in power for 4 years. Then now, it's the time for the local farmers are trying to revive the business of Cambodia’s pepper industry by going back to their fields.
Lunch time is flexibility on time
- Bokor Mountain to visit the Bokor Hill Station, home to a collection of abandoned French colonial buildings including the Bokor Palace Hotel, a catholic church, a post office and Wat Sampov Pram "five tower pagoda". The station is built in the 1920s by the colonial French settlers as a resort. Today, the station is in a state of decay, seem to be quite eerie in the fog during rainy season.
After that, head down the mountains and drive back to go to Sihanoukville. and it's supposed to reach at around 5-6 pm then spending your rest hours at your hotel in Sihanoukville
Day 4: Sihanoukville-Koh Rong Samloem
- 9.45 am, after breakfast, Speedy boat from Sihanoukville to Koh Rong Samleom Island by an early departure times. Things to do on the island is see chilling out on pretty and clear beaches, walking around to enjoy the beaches's beauty. before the sun went down then we are taking a taxi to visiting Kao Thouch, watching the most beautiful sunset there.
Snorkeling tour alongside of Koh Rong or Leom
Day 5: Koh Rong Samloem-Koh Rong
Enjoy your delicious breakfast then take a ferry to go to a nearby island for island sightseeing, to do fishing snorkeling and more...
Actually, traveling to Cambodia's sea islands is about to enjoy the sound natures and listening the fresh windy, walking into nature of the those islands. Snorkeling, divings, Kayak to Sok San beach or to Koh Toch Beach at Sunset.
Our English well spoken tour guide be always with you
Day 6: Koh Rong-Sihanoukville Excursion
- The returning from the islands to the mainland of Sihanoukville "after breakfast". Morning is a good time to leave the Koh Rong island at your conveniences time, like 10.30 am.
Then we are going to spend times on the mainland of Sihanoukville, to see those of the interested things like, market, waterfall Buddhist temples, sitting
In the evening, experience Sihanoukville air at night. There are many restaurants, vibrant bars with diverse services. Walking around the shore and enjoying the barbecue at night will be a romantic experience.
Day 7: Sihanoukville-Phnom Penh
7.45 Am, Meeting up at hotel's lobby floor
Well prepared your properties to leave the hotel of Sihanoukville for Phnom Penh, then 7 day tours is ended
Thanks for visiting Cambodia We are more than happy to serve you ALL